Tunze Doc Skimmer 9410 DC Automatic Skimmer for Salt Water Aquariums
Tunze Doc Skimmer 9410 DC Automatic Skimmer
Tunze 9410 is power efficient using just 11w and designed for tanks up to 1000 litres in size and the performance of what you would expect of larger skimmers
Skimming, filtering and aerating a saltwater aquarium without power consumption is impossible. But, no unit uses less current than TUNZE DOC Skimmer 9410. At a power consumption of only 11 W (15 W), the DOC Skimmer has equivalent performance to much larger skimmers consuming more than twice as much power. In addition, no settings are required, it is extremely silent and it is easy to operate.
- Skimmer cup (ø160 mm) with large capacity; also contains the foam reactor; can be removed easily.
- The booster ring permits a fine adjustment of the performance, thus adapting the water level inside the skimmer as required for the production of somewhat wetter foam, for example.
- The removable post-filter at the outlet of the skimmer permits perfect mechanical filtration through 300 µm (11.8 mil) nylon mesh with little biological action only. This ensures that no unwanted nutrient and nitrate sources develop in case of longer cleaning intervals. The filter can be filled with other filter media, such as activated carbon or phosphate absorber.
- Stable base which also reduces the water velocity in the lower zone of the skimmer.
TUNZE Hydrofoamer Silence 9410.040 is a pump specifically developed for protein skimmers. The Hydrofoamer generates large volumes of fine air bubbles with a diameter of between 0.1 to .3 mm (.004 to .012 in.).
It has an energy consumption of only 11 W (15 W) at an air output of 600 l/h which places this air generator at the top of its product class.
At a water flow of 900 l/h, it is also used to supply the aquarium water to the skimmer
The mixing chamber with flow distributor binds an especially high amount of organic material.
Intermediate chamber with phase water:
- The patented Anti-Overfoaming System prevents an overfoaming of the skimmer and regulates the skimming action according to surface tension of the aquarium water and water level.
- The skimmer operates independently and automatically sets its best efficiency.
Nipple for ozone connection. Ozone improves the skimming process and at the same time removes any yellowing matter in the aquarium water.
- Recommended for salt water aquariums up to 1,000 litres.
- Immersion depth from 140 to 240 mm without setting.
- Dimensions without post-filter (L x W x H): 250 x 180 x 415mm
- Water flow rate: 900 l/h
- Air capacity: 600 l/h
- Energy consumption: 11 W, 230V/50Hz
- Skimmer cup volume: 0.7 liters