Blue Life Organic Fx Organic Remover
Blue Life Organic FX is a anion resin designed to remove Organics quickly and safely giving better water conditions as well as clearer water and increased oxygen levels improving stock health and colour.
- Removes Unwanted Organics
- Reduces Creation of Nitrates
- Aids in water clarification
- Increases Oxygen Levels
- Helps eliminate/prevent algae growth
- Improves livestock health and vibrancy/colour
- May be regenerated 6 or more times
Rinse resin thoroughly before use using distilled or deionized water.
Used as directed, each 250ml of Organic Fx resin will help maintain up to 473 litres and aids in the removal of unwanted/excess organics while providing clear water and better livestock health and improved livestock vibrancy and colour.
Removal is directly related to resin contact time with water; maximising contact time with water will remove more nitrates and aid in the overall quality of aquarium water.
For best results using resins in a reactor or pressurised canister is recommended.
Media will turn a medium brown colour when exhausted.
Organic Fx is regenerable multiple times, making it a cost effective means for reduction of nitrates in marine and freshwater aquariums.
Dissolve 1 Blue Life USA Regeneration Kit into 2 litres of room-temperature water per 250-ml of resin to be regenerated
- in a clean container
- place resin into container and stir
- allow Nitrate Fx to soak at least 1 hour (for best results soak overnight)
- frequently agitating the bags
- then remove from regeneration solution and rinse thoroughly in fresh water before re-using.
- Do not regenerate with bleach, this will permanently damage the adsorption resin and could kill aquarium inhabitants.
Any of the Blue Life USA resins can be regenerated with the use of Regen Fx for reuse 6 or more times.