Aquaticlife Classic 4 Stage RODI Unit - 100gpd
Aquaticlife Classic 4 Stage RO/DI Unit - 100gpd
The Classic RO & RO/DI systems make up to 100 GPD of economically filtered Reverse Osmosis water, removing harmful substances like heavy metal ions and total dissolved solids from tap water.
COMES WITH FREE SET OF REPLACEMENT CARBON, SEDIMENT & RESIN CARTRIDGES
The Classic RO & RO/DI systems provide up to 50 &100 GPD of economically filtered reverse osmosis water, removing harmful substances such as heavy metal ions and total dissolved solids from tap water.
- Manual flush valve allows user to increase membrane life
- Clear micron cartridge housing makes it easy to view when cartridge should be replaced
- Auto shut-off valve stops incoming water supply when outflow is turned off (100 GPD model only)
- Wrenches make it easy to access the cartridge and membrane housings
- Garden hose adapter make it easy to connect to a faucet - 1/4 inch Buddy
- Fit Press Fit Connectors simplify plumbing
- 0-160 PSI gauge provides a pressure reading of the supply water (100 GPD model only)
- 10 ft. x 1/4 inch of each Blue, Yellow and Red Polyethylene Tubing helps with plumbing setup
- Built-in wall mount bracket allows the unit to be hung and secured in place.
Optimal water pressure: 40-65 PSI (if under 40 PSI a booster pump is required), Maximum water pressure: 80 PSI (if over 80 PSI a pressure regulator is required). Optimal water temperature: 77*F (25*C), Maximum water temperature: 105*F (40.5*C), Typical rejection rate: 1:3.5.